Today i am going to learn you how can you make Carambar Brownies a very nice cake for your . First :
Prep time : 20minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
- 3-5 oz unsweetened chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup butter (3-5 oz)
- 10 caramel carambars (or 3 oz caramel candy)
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tps vanilla extract (optionla)
1. Preheat oven 370°F . Line a medium-size brownie pan with parchment paper or foil.
2. In a heartproof bowl over simmering water, melt the chocolat , butter and
carambar, stirring gently. After about 15 minutes, the chocolat and butter
should have melted, but there might still be bits of caramel. Remove from heat
and still until smooth. It’s okay if some bits of caramel remain.
3. Add sugar and salt and stir well until combined. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. Stir in flour gently. Stir until no lumps remain.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, bake for 25-30 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out with no batter on it. Let cool a few minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Vous devez être connecté pour commenter