Par dumont78 le 26 Novembre 2015 à 14:36
Today i am going to learn you how can you make Carambar Brownies a very nice cake for your . First :
Prep time : 20minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
- 3-5 oz unsweetened chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup butter (3-5 oz)
- 10 caramel carambars (or 3 oz caramel candy)
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 tps vanilla extract (optionla)
1. Preheat oven 370°F . Line a medium-size brownie pan with parchment paper or foil.
2. In a heartproof bowl over simmering water, melt the chocolat , butter and
carambar, stirring gently. After about 15 minutes, the chocolat and butter
should have melted, but there might still be bits of caramel. Remove from heat
and still until smooth. It’s okay if some bits of caramel remain.
3. Add sugar and salt and stir well until combined. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated. Stir in flour gently. Stir until no lumps remain.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, bake for 25-30 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out with no batter on it. Let cool a few minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
Par Shukette le 6 Mai 2014 à 17:05
Hello everybody, today, you will learn a really simple recipe of cake: The mug cake.
But you will ask to us: What is the mug cake ? The mug cake is a cake prepared like a cupcake but it's usually baked in a microwave and it's in (like in the title) a mug.
So now, get ready in your kitchen and read carefully the list of ingredients :
- 4 soup's spoons of sugar
- 2 soup's spoons of cocoa's powder
- 2 soup's spoons of almond's powder
- 1 egg
- 4 soup's spoons of melted butter
- 1 soup's spoon of milk
- 1 mug
- a microwave
- your two hands
- some motivation
Now, you have all you furnitures and your good mood ready, you can start to cook our recipe:
Pour the sugar, the cocoa's and the almonds' powder in your mug. Mix it and add a omelet, the butter and the milk. Then put your mug a minute and a half in your microwave with 800/850 watts power.
Be careful at your hands when you take it out the microwave because it's quite hot !
TADAA ! You have now, your chocolate mug cake ! You can now decorate it as you want with smarties or whatever you pull out of your imagination.
An article by Héléna & Laura
Par Bizzle le 25 Mars 2014 à 16:56
Hello, Good afternoon!!!
Today I'm here teach you a new recipe:PANCAKES!!
To start you need:
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 cup of sunflower oil or vegetable, plus extra for frying
- pinch salt
- Blending in the flour: Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a large mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Crack the eggs into the middle, then pour in about 50ml milk and 1 tbsp oil. Start whisking from the centre, gradually drawing the flour into the eggs, milk and oil. Once all the flour is incorporated, beat until you have a smooth, thick paste. Add a little more milk if it is too stiff to beat.
- Finishing the batter: Add a good splash of milk and whisk to loosen the thick batter. While still whisking, pour in a steady stream of the remaining milk. Continue pouring and whisking until you have a batter that is the consistency of slightly thick single cream. Traditionally, people would say to now leave the batter for 30 mins, to allow the starch in the flour to swell, but there’s no need.
- Getting the right thickness: Heat the pan over a moderate heat, then wipe it with oiled kitchen paper. Ladle some batter into the pan, tilting the pan to move the mixture around for a thin and even layer. Quickly pour any excess batter into a jug, return the pan to the heat, then leave to cook, undisturbed, for about 30 secs. Pour the excess batter from the jug back into the mixing bowl. If the pan is the right temperature, the pancake should turn golden underneath after about 30 secs and will be ready to turn.
- Flipping pancakes: Hold the pan handle, ease a fish slice under the pancake, then quickly lift and flip it over. Make sure the pancake is lying flat against base of the pan with no folds, then cook for another 30 secs before turning out onto a warm plate. Continue with the rest of the batter, serving them as you cook or stack onto a plate. You can freeze the pancakes for 1 month, wrapped in cling film or make them up to a day ahead.
It's a very nice and easy recipe. Try IT!!
Par Bizzle le 4 Mars 2014 à 16:35
Hello everyone, I'm here to teach you a new recipe.
One of cupcake, she is very good and i enjoy these cupcakes so much.
To make theses cupcakes you need:
• 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
• 1 1/2 cups sugar
• 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
• 3 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
• 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
• 1 1/4 cups 2% milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 3 large eggs
So let's start, you need to preheat the oven to 350 degrees. If you desire, line cupcake pans with paper liners. You may also spray cupcake pas with a butter and flour combination spray that can be found in your local grocery store.
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix at low speed for 30 seconds while scraping bowl. Mix at high speed for 3 minutes, scraping bowl every minute.
Spoon cupcake batter into liners until they are 1/2 to 2/3 full. You should have enough batter for 24-36 cupcakes.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes all the cupcakes and after decorate the top of the cupcake with peanut and butter cream.
And after eat them!!
Suivre le flux RSS des articles de cette rubrique
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires de cette rubrique